If you already use a software program that is not listed here, but you would like installed on your Silversmith - send us the details and we will arrange this.
Don't forget that the Silversmith is not tied to any one software program, so if you have one program installed but at a later date want to change it, then that is easily done.
• Magic MP3 Tagger: Your MP3 files are named incorrectly or in different ways? You don't want to listen to "Track01" files any more? Your music collection is messed? The correct release year of some files is missing? You've come to the right place. Magic MP3 Tagger was specially designed to automatically identify and sort your music collection, which is a different approach than other tagging applications use. Magic MP3 Tagger does all the work for you by using a high sophisticated music identification algorithm! In short, it's the tool you need to finally bring your music collection in order!
• Virtual Music Jukebox Software : Features: AUDIO &VIDEO MEDIA VMJ will play MP3 format Audio as well as Windows Media Audio and Video. Album cover display, Multiple Sorting Options, Customizable Skins, Display Song lyrics, Search capabilities and more...
for Ipod: The most successful music download software on the market
today. Apple continue to update the capabalities of their software and
• Ape Jukebox: Features: APE Jukebox Main Features: Easy to use interface with large and easily understood controls, allows you to enjoy your music collection. Makes full use of album cover art. Gapless playback: Archive your music: APE encoding allows storage of bit perfect copies of your music which allows for the best quality music. Multiple music formats supported: Seamlessly plays music files encoded in MP3, WMA (Windows Media Audio) as well as losslessly encoded music in APE format for greater fidelity. Automatic cover art download: cover art can be automatically downloaded from the internet. Instinctive play modes: Genre / Year selection: an advanced database allows quick navigation of your collection and the ability to search using combinations of genre and year. Rip & Encode music: The jukebox has integrated capability to rip your music from CD and encode it in either MP3 or APE formats. The LAME encoder is used to encode MP3 files.
• Album Player: Features: Browse your covers to play an album. Connect to the internet to get covers and album infos. Enjoy Database Shuffle (also known as Autocue). Use Replay Gain to listen all songs at one vol. level. Adjust frequencies with the equalizer. Winamp DSP plugins can be attached. Directly connects to Last.fm (no plugin needed). Supports EvilLyrics to automatically show lyrics. Configurable Party Mode to disable functions. Order once and get updates forever !
• Command Cubes: Features: Access over 50,000 media files online. Supports audio or video. Custom party mode security. Infrared remote control support. Random play filters. Wireless tablet pc ready.Play list editor and more. Iinternet radio stations. This software can be intergrated with some home management software.
• Party Time Jukebox: Features: Simple intuitive interface:With its highly intuitive interface, the software requires very little Windows knowledge and can easily be used by wide range of users. Display top ten albums of the month: Supports any of winamp's supported file types such as: wma, wav, mp3, mp2, mp1, mid, midi, rmi, kar, miz, mod, mdz, stm, stz, s3m, s3z, it, itz, xm, xmz, amf, okt, ogg, cda, voc, au, snd, aif, aiff, m3u, pls,mtm, ult, 669, far, and more... Headphone monitoring capability: Monitor any tracks through your headphones prior to adding it to your existing playlist (requires an extra soundcard) Add random tracks at will or automatically: When all tracks have finished playing in your playlist, use this feature to keep adding randomly selected tracks from your collection to your playlist. Customizable usage modes: (great for parties & business) Will install to default "home" (mode 2) for typical home use. Also comes with "party" and "business" (mode 0 ,1) where users are prohibited from accessing some of the basic audio functions (volume, control, Play, Pause, Stop, and all context menus). Keycode can still be set in mode 2 to block access to the rest of your PC as well as PTJ's properties section. High-speed track search engine: Use the built in search engine to quickly locate a specific track or album title. The search engine will also return partial match as well. Displays all your albums to screen in a slide show: Can be set to automatically display all of your albums to screen by going into a slide show mode whenever the music stops.
• Tango: Features: A straightfordward pub style jukebox interface. Displays album covers.
• Eliminator V2 Jukebox Pro: Features: Video or audio mode (you choose). Party hire mode or coin operate mode. (works with most coin mechs). Create albums by dragging and dropping your existing mp3s, mpegs, waves, music videos etc. Displays albums covers that you create or import. Also displays songs. 4 different looking themes.Classic, ,jungle, brushed steel or party. You decide. Also plays Karaoke! Easy to use password protected admin area.Can play video advertisements: cocktail, beer specials or happy birthday etc (optional). Tells you most popular songs. Can search alphabetically by artist or song Add and delete songs easily. Works with most coin validators. Or can be set to free play.Tells you least played songs.
• RockBox: Features: Album art display Spectrum display Library mode 7 band equalizer Mini-Me mode Album, artist, genre views Much more...
• Silverjuke: Features: Silverjuke is as easy as it can be: Just select the title to be played next - that's it! Silverjuke is fully skinable. View albums and covers. Generate albums: Silverjuke will combine independent titles to logical albums. Search covers on the web: You may search covers on the web just by right-clicking a (missing) cover. Supported formats: jpeg, png, gif, tiff, bmp, rle, iff, xpm, pnm, pcx. Btw. if a cover for an album is missing, Silverjuke generates nice covers of its own ;-) A click or a touch in the search input field opens the virtual keyboard. The virtual keyboard can be configured to use different languages or layouts. All common audio formats Silverjuke has built-in audio decoders for MP1, MP2, MP3, MPC, MP+, Ogg-Vorbis, FLAC, Monkey's Audio, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, MOD (or uses the decoders provided by the operating system). Crossfading between tracks: The crossfading time is adjustable, crossfading may be disabled. Silence at the beginning and at the end of a track may be skipped for gapless output or for smarter crossfading. Autovolume: Silverjuke may adapt the volume "on the fly" if different tracks have different volume levels. The calculated volume may be written into the database for later reuse.
•Empathy Jukebox: Features: This is a great jukebox software program. It is album based. Displays the album artwork and downloads this automatically. has a built in Ripper to easily convert and store your CDs. Albums can be searched for via a virtual keyboard.
• BoxEasy: Features: BoxEasy is a media player/organiser that uses Windows folder and file names as a basis for sorting and displaying albums. BoxEasy includes Jukebox, Shuffle and Album play modes, as well as a track search feature. BoxEasy was written to achieve a simple album-art based Jukebox which didn't rely on the vagaries of mp3 tag information. Tired of seeing 3 or 4 albums where there should only be one, usually due to different syntax in tag names (e.g. Clash - London Calling, The Clash, London Calling etc)., Boxeasy can scan for existing albums and quickly add new ones.Use the alphabetical navigation bar to access albums quickly or search for individual songs.It can play randomly from ALL tracks or from custom collections.It has the ability to operate like a pub jukebox - great at parties! Boxeasy plays mp3, wma, ogg* and m4a* (*WM codec may be required).Simply drag and drop tracks to create albums or add new songs.